Paso Robles Wine Festival begins this week
–The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance presents the 37th Annual Paso Robles Wine Festival this week, May 16 – 19, 2019. Beginning Thursday evening with two winemaker dinners, festivities continue Friday with Reserve and Saturday with the Winemakers Seminar, and Grand Tasting taking place in the Paso Robles Downtown City Park. The weekend is complete on Sunday with wineries hosting individual events throughout Paso Robles Wine Country.
- Thursday, May 16: Winemaker Dinners Thomas Hill Organics and The Hatch 6:30 and 7 p.m.
- Friday, May 17: Reserve Downtown City Park 4 – 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 18: Winemaker Seminar Paso Robles Inn Ballroom 10:30 – 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday, May 18: Grand Tasting Downtown City Park 12 – 4 p.m.
- Sunday, May 19: Winery Activities Winery locations Varies
Combo package (Reserve and Early Entry), Reserve only, Early Entry, and winemaker dinners are sold out. There are six seats left for the Winemaker Seminar. Grand Tasting, General Entry advance purchase is $70 on Pasowine.com. Grand Tasting, General Entry the day of the event is $80. Day of the event tickets can be purchased at the Paso Robles Chamber of Commerce (1225 Park Street).