Poll results: Who do you support for school board trustee?
–Twelve candidates are running for four open seats on the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Board of Trustees. The Paso Robles Daily News ran an online poll for 48 hours asking locals who they support.
The survey yielded 1,126 votes from 368 voters. Leading the poll are Jim Cogan, Chris Bausch, Nathan Williams, and Dorian Baker. See all the results below:
For more information about the candidates, read their responses to Q&As from the Paso Robles Daily News in the links below, or watch the online forum below hosted by The Paso Robles Education Alliance on Sept. 30.
Q&As with candidates for the Paso Robles Joint Unified School Board
- CHRIS BAUSCH, Parent/Businessperson/Trustee
- DORIAN K. BAKER, Retired Teacher
- FRANK TRIGGS, Retired Business Manager
- GREG S. GOODMAN, School Psychologist
- LAURA PARKER, Retired Public Educator
- JOAN SUMMERS, Incumbent
- RUBEN CANALES JR., Retired Educator
- JIM COGAN, Business Owner/Parent
- CAITLIN J. VIERRA, Manufacturing Manager/Parent
- LEONARD WASHINGTON, Retired Professor (Q&A not submitted)
- NATHAN WILLIAMS, Firefighter
- JIM REED, Local Business Owner
Editor’s note: This was an unscientific online poll of readers’ responses.