Popularity of online news continues to grow
While print newspapers continue to close around the country, the popularity of local online news continues to grow.
“When we started the Paso Robles Daily News almost six years ago, we had no idea how successful it would become,” says publisher Scott Brennan. With a record number of subscribers, readership continues to grow every month, he says.
Paso Robles Daily News statistics
- Daily subscribers: 5,096
- Facebook followers: 16,800
- Twitter followers: 4,820
- Monthly page views: 194,816
- Local advertising campaigns: 700
“Thank you to all of our readers and advertisers for your continued support,” Brennan says.
Engage with the Paso Robles Daily News
- CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT LOCAL NEWS
- CLICK HERE TO SEND A LETTER TO THE EDITOR
- CLICK HERE FOR ADVERTISING INFORMATION
- CLICK HERE TO REVIEW NEWS ARCHIVES
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS