Public invited to Art After Dark Paso Sept. 6
Art After Dark Paso is a wine and art stroll through the art galleries and art-filled wine tasting rooms of historic downtown Paso Robles. The next event is Sept. 6. Touted locally as a great way to start a Saturday night, it offers attendees a casual, fun introduction to the fantastic artists who reside and ply their trade in Paso Robles, served up with a healthy dose of Paso Robles wines.
The art on display covers a wide array of media and styles and highlights our locally famous artists and up and coming stars. Wineries provide live music and tasting specials.
Art After Dark Paso takes place the first Saturday of each month and is always free. Participating venues and activities and Sept. 6 include the following:
- Artisan Restaurant – Enjoy a specially priced art-themed cocktail made with artistic care from locally sourced ingredients; check out the mural by Joe Thomas on the side of the building. A portion of proceeds from all Artisan sales during Art After Dark Paso go to Studios on the Park’s mural program.
- Asuncion Ridge Vineyards – Art exhibition by David Child and live acoustic guitar by David Orr from 5 until 8 p.m.
- Chateau Lettau Winery – The music of Nathan Towne; 2011 Grenache and 2012 Zinfandel are 30% off by the bottle and 35% off by the case while supplies last!
- Heritage Gallery West – Visit with internationally acclaimed pencil artist Glynnis Miller 7-9pm. Power, grace, and soul of the horse, wildlife, and human spirit are expressed through meticulous layering and shading. Complimentary wine tasting begins at 6pm provided by Frolicking Frog Wines, paired with delectable cheeses and chocolates.
- LXV Wine – This lush lounge celebrates art and artists in everything they do, from the labels on their wines depicting artists, to the artistic setting to the carefully crafted wines they offer.
- Parrish Family Vineyard – Featuring the colorful, witty artwork of the beloved Fred Babb: www.fredbabb.com. Complimentary cheese pairing with the purchase of 2 tastings!
- Paso Terra Seafood – Join us for artfully prepared fresh local seafood set amongst a gallery of original works by beloved Chef and owner Andre Averseng.
- Pianetta Winery – Matt Hedlund is the artist for the month, Pianetta’s very first sculptor straight from Cayucos! Enjoy $9.00 wines by the glass menu from 5-7pm. Take advantage of the special three bottle package especially for Art After Dark Paso art loversl.
- Studios on the Park – Opening reception for “L’étreinte Arborescente”, an inspired body of work celebrating the Tree by professional artists from San Diego, Los Angeles, Long Beach and the Central Coast. Enjoy a special live performance by BlackBird Blue and wine tasting courtesy of L’Aventure Winery and Thacher Winery
- Thomas Hill Organics – Half price on select wines in the bar and live music by Tom Rigby
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.