Public invited review textbooks prior to district approval
Proposed career technical education textbooks on display
The Paso Robles Joint Unified School District is conducting a public display of textbooks slated for Paso Robles Public Schools Board of Trustees adoption on May 26, 2015.
The textbooks on display are for grades 9-12 Career Technical Education Courses.
Included in the display will be
• Diesel Technology: Fundamentals, Service, Repair, 8th ed., Goodheart-Willcox, 2016
• Fluid Power: Hydraulics and Pneumatics., 2nd ed., GoodHeart-Willcox, 2013
• Introduction to Veterinary Science., 2nd ed., Cengage Learning, 2009
• Principles of Athletic Training: A Competency Based Approach, 15th ed., McGraw Hill, 2014
• Agricultural Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications, 7th ed., Cengage Learning, 2015
• Modern Automotive Technology, 8th ed., Goodheart-Willcox, 2014.
The public is invited to view these textbooks prior to adoption by the Paso Robles Board of Trustees.
The public display will run from May 11-22, 2015 at the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Office located at 800 Niblick Road, Paso Robles. Materials are available for preview Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. All public parties interested in viewing the display must check in at the front desk prior to viewing the materials.
Public input is welcome. Public comments are due by 4:00 p.m., Friday, May 22, 2015. The Board of Trustees will be presented these textbooks and recommendations at the regular Board of Trustees meeting on May 26, 2015.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.