Public invited review textbooks prior to district approval
Proposed career technical education textbooks on display
The Paso Robles Joint Unified School District is conducting a public display of textbooks slated for Paso Robles Public Schools Board of Trustees adoption on May 26, 2015.
The textbooks on display are for grades 9-12 Career Technical Education Courses.
Included in the display will be
• Diesel Technology: Fundamentals, Service, Repair, 8th ed., Goodheart-Willcox, 2016
• Fluid Power: Hydraulics and Pneumatics., 2nd ed., GoodHeart-Willcox, 2013
• Introduction to Veterinary Science., 2nd ed., Cengage Learning, 2009
• Principles of Athletic Training: A Competency Based Approach, 15th ed., McGraw Hill, 2014
• Agricultural Mechanics: Fundamentals and Applications, 7th ed., Cengage Learning, 2015
• Modern Automotive Technology, 8th ed., Goodheart-Willcox, 2014.
The public is invited to view these textbooks prior to adoption by the Paso Robles Board of Trustees.
The public display will run from May 11-22, 2015 at the Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Office located at 800 Niblick Road, Paso Robles. Materials are available for preview Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. All public parties interested in viewing the display must check in at the front desk prior to viewing the materials.
Public input is welcome. Public comments are due by 4:00 p.m., Friday, May 22, 2015. The Board of Trustees will be presented these textbooks and recommendations at the regular Board of Trustees meeting on May 26, 2015.