Santa returns to Paso Robles for another jolly December
–Santa and Mrs. Claus, along with some of their helpers, are spending some time in Paso Robles this Holiday season before flying off for Santa’s Christmas Eve deliveries.
Santa said he and Mrs. Claus will land in Paso Robles just time to join the Downtown Holiday Light Parade that starts a 7 p.m. on Sat, Dec 2. The next day, Dec 3, Santa is greeting kids and their parents at the Holiday House at the Paso Robles City Park from 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
Where else will Santa be? “Well, we are going to be around for the Vine Street Victorian Showcase on Dec 9,” said Santa. “And, of course, we’ll be at the Victorian Teddy Bear Tea on December 16. We never miss that.” The rest of the time Santa will be at the Holiday House in the Paso Robles City Park. Here is Santa’s complete schedule while he is in Paso Robles:
- Downtown Holiday Light Parade, Sat Dec 2 starting at 7 p.m.
- Holiday House at the City Park, Sun Dec 3 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Vine Street Victorian Showcase, Sat Dec 9 from 6–9 p.m.
- The Victorian Teddy Bear Tea, Sat Dec 16 from 2–4 p.m. at the Paso Robles Park Ballroom,1232 Park St #200. Tickets are $8 for children and $15 for adults and can be purchased from the Main Street Office beginning Dec 1 or call (805) 238-4103.
Santa will also be at the Holiday House in the Paso Robles City Park on the following days:
- Sat, Dec 3 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Sun, Dec 10 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m
- Sun, Dec 17 from 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Wed, Dec 20 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Thur, Dec 21 from11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Fri, Dec 22 from 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
- Sat, Dec 23 from 11 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve from 11 a.m.–3 p.m.
Santa is a guest of the Paso Robles Robles Main Street Association. For more information about the Holiday events or Santa’s appearances, visit the association website or call (805) 238-4103.