School district names employees of the year
–Congratulations to all of the PRJUSD staff members who were honored this week as teachers, classified employees, managers, rookies, and substitutes of the year! Last night, we celebrated their accomplishments at the beautiful Pear Valley Winery.
- Teacher of the Year: Monika Robertshaw, Lewis Middle School
- Classified Employee of the Year: Marcos Zamora, bilingual family advocate, district office
- Manager of the Year: Tara Quinn, PRYDE Child Care Supervisor
- Rookie of the Year: Suzanne Balderrama, Intervention Specialist, Pat Butler/Winifred Pifer
- Substitute of the Year: Christy Jaureguy, Kermit King
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.