School district prepares for summer athletic programs
—The Paso Robles Joint Unified School District has announced updates regarding summer athletic programs for district students, summer programs for Bearcat athletes, and a recap of the middle school aquatics program.
The summer athletic programs will be taught by Paso Robles High School athletic staff and students. Their contact information can be found along with the dates of the camp.
- Basketball Camp – open to boys and girls, grades K-12. From June 22 to 24 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Contact Bearcat.email@example.com.
- Football Skills Camp – open to boys and girls, grades 2-8. From June 25 to 27, 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Girls’ Basketball Skills Camp – open to girls, grades 2-8. From June 25 to 28, 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Contact email@example.com.
Bearcat athletes are preparing for the upcoming year through different summer programs. These programs are open only to Bearcats who will be enrolled at PRHS for the 2018-2019 school year.
- Bearcat tennis – open to boys and girls, current grades 8-11. From June 18 to July 13, varying times. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bearcat water polo – open to girls, current grades 8-11. From June 18 to July 27, varying times. Contact email@example.com.
- Bearcat freshman football – boys and girls, current grade 8. Begins June 18, 4 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lewis Middle School and Flamson Middle School recently had their first water polo program in PRJUSD history. The students learned important water polo skills and even had friendly competitions.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.