Scott Street road repairs moving forward
–The road improvements on Scott Street are progressing, according to Paso Robles Capital Projects Engineer Ditas Esperanza. At this first stage of the project, the contractor has began removing and replacing curb ramps.
The project scope is as follows:
· Upgrade about 30+ curb ramps to meet current ADA requirements
· Install missing sidewalks at the north east corner of Scott and Commerce (along dirt lot in front of Zurn)
· Remove and replace median curbs to address root intrusions into the pavement surface
· Localized base dig-out repairs
· Lower utility covers prior to paving
· Final paving
· Raise utility covers
· Pavement striping and markings
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.