Seminar discusses social media marketing for small business
Secrets to social success hosted by Access Publishing
–On Tuesday, June 28 Access Publishing hosted a Social Media Seminar for local business people in Paso Robles. Seminar speaker Paso Robles Daily News Managing Editor Skye Ravy has more than five years of experience in social media marketing for small business. She shared the secrets to social media success.
Ravy said it is important for small business to drive traffic to your business website and create customers. “The more places you are on the web the better, and social media tools are free so why not use them?” she said. “Social media is also where your customers are so it is important to have a presence.”
The seminar covered the following topics:
• What types of businesses benefit from social media marketing
• Why businesses need to have a presence on social media
• How to create a social media strategy for your business
• Best practices for social media marketing in Paso Robles
• Increase customer engagement on social media
• How to create Facebook ads and promote content on Facebook
• How to best use Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
• How to decide which social media platforms are best for your specific business
Ravy currently manages the social media accounts for the Paso Robles Daily News, the San Luis Obispo County Visitor’s Guide, the A-Town Daily News, and other Access Publishing sites and publications, reaching a social media audience of more than 20,000. Collectively, Access Publishing manages over 100 social media accounts of local businesses. Access Publishing also offers web design, SEO, and online and print marketing.
“We wanted to host this seminar for free as a benefit to our web clients, and the general small business community as a whole,” said Ravy. “We care about small business here in North County and on the Central Coast as a whole and want to see them succeed, so I shared what I hope were some helpful tips and tricks today and provided an overview as to why it’s valuable to use social media.”
See the slide show below for the outline of the presentation:
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.