SERVPRO of Santa Maria, serving Orcutt, announces ‘Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned’ for COVID-19 sanitizing
-SERVPRO of Santa Maria, serving Orcutt, recently announced that the local franchise is offering Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, an advanced viral pathogen cleaning program for businesses. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield in your front window shows the community that your business has committed to a higher and safer standard of clean.
More than 50 years of experience in cleaning, sanitizing and restoring businesses and residence from water damage, fire damage, mold, natural disasters and more has provided SERVPRO with the expertise to meet all of the regulatory requirements for businesses to operate safety during the COVID-19 pandemic. The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned program includes:
- Cleaning processes and procedures that adhere to the standards set by the CDC and local authorities.
- EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade Disinfectants that are National Sanitation Foundation certified for direct food contact surface use.
- Cleaning of all touchpoints and surrounding surfaces.
- Disinfecting of non-porous surfaces.
The Certified SERVPRO Cleaned shield means that the SERVPRO of Santa Maria professionally trained team has cleaned and sanitized your business, following proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry standards.
The first step is to create a plan that is tailored to the unique needs of your business. SERVPRO of Santa Maria follows the SERVPRO “3Cs” approach to make sure your needs are thoroughly assessed and the plan meets your deep cleaning needs:
- Consult:Not all businesses are the same. The SERVPRO of Santa Maria team works with you to develop a tailored cleaning program.
- Clean:Based on the agreed plan, an expert deep clean is initiated using our proprietary EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade cleaning solutions and always adhering to the leading level of cleaning and decontamination standards set by the CDC.
- Certify: The Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield tells the public your business has met the stringent CDC standards for COVID-19 sanitation in Santa Maria.
SERVPRO of Santa Maria is locally owned and operated and proud to serve the community of Santa Maria and surrounding communities. The trained and experienced team has IICRC Certified Firm certifications, along with WRT Water Damage Restoration Technician training and certifications for cleaning up and restoring properties from water, fire, storm and mold and mildew damage.
Available 24/7, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance paperwork and provide a stress free claims process. Call today for answers to your questions, a free quote and to schedule your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned appointment.
SERVPRO of Santa Maria
1279 W. Stowell Road, Suite C
Santa Maria, CA 93458