Seven arrested after narcotics search
–On April 9, at approximately 7 a.m., members of the Atascadero Police Department Investigations Unit with the assistance of the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office and San Luis Obispo County Probation Department served a narcotics related search warrant in the 7300 block of Atascadero Avenue.
Narcotics, narcotics paraphernalia and stolen property were recovered during the search warrant and a total of seven individuals were arrested and transported to county jail and booked on a variety of charges. The individuals arrested and their charges are listed below:
- Melony Turmel: 57 year old, HS 11366- Maintaining a Drug House, HS 11377(a)- Possession of a Controlled Substance, HS 11364(a)- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and HS 11550(a)- Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance.
- Brian Cook: 40 year old, HS 11364(a)- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Sarah Lilley: 35 year old, HS 11350(a)- Possession of A Narcotic Controlled Substance, and HS 11364(a) Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Younger Davis: 23 year old, HS 11364(a)- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia.
- Samantha Maxwell: 22 year old, 2 local warrants
- Cruz Gomez: 39 year old, 2 local warrants
- Shaun Turmel: 32 year old, PC 1203.2