Six arrested for driving around high on meth and other charges, police report
Police make arrests at traffic stop in on Via Ramona in Paso Robles
On Saturday, Nov. 9, at about 8 p.m., Paso Robles Police Department officers made a traffic stop in the 300 block of Via Ramona. The stop resulted in officers arresting all of the vehicle’s six occupants for various drug related felony and misdemeanor crimes.
Upon contact officers observed the car’s occupants were showing signs of being under the influence of a controlled substance. Officers also determined all the occupants were either on probation or parole. A search of the car revealed 2.8 grams of methamphetamine and drug paraphernalia.
All six occupants of the vehicle were arrested for the following:
- Travis Miller (DOB 04-15-80) of Paso Robles: Possession of drugs for sale (felony), and possession of drug paraphernalia (misdemeanor).
- Cassandra Sparks (DOB 09-08-86) of Arroyo Grande: Under the influence of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia (misdemeanors).
- Lisa Cunningham (DOB 03-14-73) of Paso Robles: Under the influence of a controlled substance (misdemeanor).
- Michael Reyes, Sr. (DOB 03-18-84) of Paso Robles: Under the influence of a controlled substance (misdemeanor), Parole violation (felony).
- Marguerite Kenlon (DOB 06-15-92) of San Luis Obispo: Under the influence of a controlled substance (misdemeanor).
- Jerod Snider (DOB 01-27-80) of Paso Robles: Misdemeanor warrant. Travis Miller, Michael Reyes, and Jarod Snider were transported to County Jail, while the remaining suspects were released with a promise to appear in court.
The Paso Robles Police Department encourages anyone with information regarding criminal activity in Paso Robles to contact Crime Stoppers at (805) 549- STOP (549-7867) or submit a Web Tip from the Crime Stoppers website at http://www.slotips.org. You can also submit a “TEXT TIP” by texting “slotips” and your message to CRIMES (or 274637). You may also contact the Special Enforcement Team (SET) directly at (805) 237-6464. You do not have to give your name.