Summer teen library volunteer applications due
–The Paso Robles City Library reminds area teens, ages 13-18, that applications to assist with this year’s Summer Reading Program, June 10-August 12, are due Friday, May 31.
Duties may include:
• Assisting with program registration
• Assisting with program preparation
• Assisting with craft activities and performances
• Assisting with prize distribution
• Shelving/shelf reading
• Keeping area neat and clean
• [Going into] Grades 9-12
• Strong customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well with children
• Ability to work independently
• Orientation meeting Wednesday, June 5, 5:30-6:30 p.m.
• 2 hours, one day per week, for duration of program
Applications are available online www.prcity.com/library and in the library.
For more information, contact the library, (805) 237-3870, or return your completed application to the library.
The Paso Robles City Library is located at 1000 Spring Street and is open Monday – Friday 10-8, and Saturday 10-5. For more information on library programs and events, call (805) 237-3870 or visit www.prcity.com/library.