Summer teen volunteers needed at the library
‘Building a Better World’ this year’s theme
–The Paso Robles City Library invites area teens, grades 9-12, to apply to assist with this year’s Summer Reading Program, June 19-August 19.
Duties may include:
• Assisting with program registration
• Assisting with program preparation
• Assisting with craft activities and performances
• Assisting with prize distribution
• Shelving/shelf reading
• Keeping area neat and clean
Requirements to volunteer are:
• 9-12th grade
• Strong customer service skills
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work well with children
• Ability to work independently
• Orientation meeting Thursday, June 1, 6-7pm
• 2-3 hours, one day per week
Applications are available online www.prcity.com/library and in the Library and are due by May 26 to be considered for Summer 2017. For more information, please contact Suzanne, (805) 237-3870, or return your completed application to the library today.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.