Templeton recruiting volunteer firefighters
The Templeton Fire Department is accepting applications for paid call firefighters and intern firefighters. Paid call firefighters are volunteers in training who receive a stipend per emergency call.
“We are looking for strong, smart, dedicated, and honest people who want to start their career in the fire service,” says Tony Brown, Templeton’s volunteer firefighter coordinator. “In exchange for hard work and dedication; we offer the opportunity to gain the training and experience needed to get a job in one of today’s most competitive job markets.”
• 18 years of age or older.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Successful completion of a physical ability exam and general knowledge test.
• Successful completion of a medical physical exam and criminal back ground
• The ability to fit in with our team of dynamic and highly motivated firefighters.
The department is accepting applications until November 05, 2013 and will begin the selection process in early mid-November. Application packages are available at www.templetonfd.org, the Templeton Community Services District administrative offices, and the Templeton Fire Station during normal business hours. Call for more information (805) 226-6724.