It’s time to plan your holiday advertising
With the holiday shopping season starting right around the corner, it’s time for local businesses to start planning seasonal advertising campaigns.
The Paso Robles Daily News is offering two “Shop Local” advertising packages to help businesses capture more of the holiday shopping dollars spent by Paso Robles residents. Businesses can reach more than 70,000 readers of the Paso Robles Daily News and more with an online display ad campaign.
In addition to the Gift Guide, there will be a Holiday Dining Guide, Holiday Church Services, and Holiday Wishes for local organizations to send their holiday greetings to the community.
Holiday advertising works!
- People are in the buying and gift-giving spirit.
- Your competition will be advertising. If they’re not, you have a huge advantage!
- TOMA – Top of mind awareness. During the holidays, people have a number of things on their minds. Even if you’re not selling gifts, you don’t want them to forget about you.
- People are looking for deals and gift ideas – paying attention to ads.
- Increased sales numbers. Some businesses experience a 50% sales increase, or more, from a holiday ad campaign.
Holiday Ad Packages
Shop Local #1 – Nov & Dec – $275/month includes
- Your online ad will get over 35,000 views per month + included in daily email to 5,600 local subscribers!
- You will be included in the “SHOP LOCAL Gift Ideas” article published in November and December with a paragraph featuring your Holiday gift offer along with a photo and contact information. This will be posted on PasoRoblesDailyNews.com and as a promoted news story throughout November & December.
- The Shop Local will be promoted to more than 18,000 local Facebook followers reaching your target consumers.
Shop Local #2 – Nov & Dec – $350/month includes
- Everything included above with a total of 70,000 monthly online views
- Plus your ad will be delivered daily to our 5,600 local email subscribers
For more information, call Access Publishing at (805) 226-9890,
or email email@example.com.
Why online advertising?
Shoppers are looking online now more than ever. A recent study shows that 90-percent of daily media interactions are screen-based, leaving only 10-percent to newspapers, radio, and magazines.