It’s time to plan holiday advertising
With the holiday shopping season starting right around the corner in November, it’s time for local businesses to start planning their seasonal advertising campaigns.
The Paso Robles Daily News is offering two “Shop Local” advertising packages to help businesses capture more of the holiday shopping dollars spent by Paso Robles residents. Businesses can reach more than 30,000 readers of the Paso Robles Daily News and more with an online display ad campaign.
Reasons for holiday advertising
- People are in the buying and giving spirit and feeling nostalgic.
- Your competition is surely advertising. If they’re not, you have a huge advantage!
- TOMA – Top of mind awareness. During the holidays, people have a number of things on their minds. Even if you’re not selling gifts, you don’t want them to forget about you.
- People are looking for deals and gift ideas – paying attention to ads.
- Increased sales numbers. Some businesses experience a 50% sales increase, or more, from a holiday ad campaign.
- There are plenty more. What are your reasons for advertising, or not, during the holidays?
Holiday Ad Packages
Shop Local #1 – Nov & Dec – $399/month includes
- PasoRoblesDailyNews.com online ad gets over 30,000 views per month and over 3,500 Facebook likes!
- You will be included in the “SHOP LOCAL Gift Ideas” article published in November with a paragraph featuring your Holiday gift offer along with a photo and contact information. This will be posted on PasoRoblesDailyNews.com and as a promoted news story throughout November & December.
- We will also promote this article with a “Paso Robles Gift Ideas–SHOP LOCAL” online ad which will boost excitement and traffic to the page from hundreds of targeted consumers in North County.
Shop Local #2 – Nov & Dec – $599/month includes
- Everything above
- Custom online ad campaign which will be served to an additional 30,000 local consumers in Paso Robles, Templeton, Atascadero while they are online.
- You also have the chance to re-target those consumers who have clicked on your website to find out more information.
For more information, call Access Publishing at (805) 226-9890,
or email Karli@accesspublishing.com.
Why online advertising?
Shoppers are looking online now more than ever. A recent study shows that 90-percent of daily media interactions are screen-based, leaving only 10-percent to newspapers, radio and magazines.