Twelve arrested for probation violations
–On Sunday, the San Luis Obispo County Sheriff’s Office was involved in a multi-agency probation compliance check conducted in Northern San Luis Obispo County. The agencies conducted a probation and parole sweep of those individuals who had probation or parole terms. Twelve people were arrested who either had charges or found not to be in compliance with the terms of their probation or parole.
Sheriff’s Deputies, San Luis Obispo County Probation, Paso Robles Police Department, Atascadero Police Department, Atascadero State Hospital Police Department, California Men’s Colony, and the California Department of Corrections Parole Unit were involved in the compliance check.
Specialized sweeps are conducted periodically across the county in an effort to deter crime and enforce probation terms of people released from custody or wanted on specific charges.
The following people were arrested along with their charges:
1. Ivan Sandoval Farias, 21, Templeton, possession of a controlled substance and outstanding warrants
2. Oscar Romero, 23, San Miguel, parole violation
3. Manuel Padilla, 35, San Miguel, three outstanding warrants
4. John Ybarra, 56, San Miguel, probation violation
5. Ronald Coates, 18, San Miguel, possession of narcotics and probation violation
6. Jesus Gilr, 24, San Miguel, possession of narcotics, probation violations
7. Felipe Palacios, 40, San Miguel, probation violation
8. Juan Contreras-Garcia, 40, Paso Robles, probation violation
9. Jabus Collins, 21, Paso Robles, probation violation
10. Daniel Romo, 24, Paso Robles, outstanding warrants and probation violation
11. Lisa Becerra, 46, Paso Robles, outstanding warrants and probation violation
12. Angel Garcia, 26, Paso Robles, outstanding warrants
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.