Twin Cities Community Hospital hosts Birth & Family Fair
–Last weekend, Twin Cities Community Hospital hosted a special Birth and Family Fair for new and expecting families.
Attendees found a multitude of resources including:
- Professionals who can help navigate the journeys of pregnancy and parenting such as physicians, doulas, midwives, lactation consultants, childbirth educators, Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMAD) support group leaders, pediatric dentistry representatives
- Tours of Twin Cities’ Birth Center and Tranquility Terrace
- Car-seat checks and/or installation by the California Highway Patrol (CHP)
- Bilingual education and entertainment provided by First 5 Express
- Kids’ play area, Bounce House, balloon animals, face painting and Serenity the Unicorn
Families received a unique beanie – handmade by the Twin Cities Volunteers – and a hot dog lunch. In addition, two $200 gift cards were raffled off at the event on behalf of the Twin Cities Volunteers.
To learn more about Twin Cities, please visit www.twincitieshospital.com.