We are giving 50% off advertising to help local businesses
Tell local people how you are serving them
Dear local business people,
Like so many of you, we are a small, local, family-run business. We want to do everything we can to help you through these challenging times. Now, more than ever, it’s important for you to connect with your customers. Just like so many of you are creating special offers for locals, so are we. To help local businesses, we are offering HALF-OFF our regular advertising rates.
We just hit a record-breaking milestone, as of today we have 6,100 daily email subscribers, and monthly website traffic is over 600,000 views.
Let local customers know how you can still serve them
We want to help local businesses get the word out on how they are adapting and being proactive. We want to inform the community of the accommodations you are making and encourage the public to patronize local businesses.
Below are our regular prices. For the next month, you will get 50-percent off. We have a few options to reach your customers:
Display ad on Paso Robles Daily News or A-Town Daily News that links to your website
- 25,000 views a month – $225
- 50,000 views a month – $360 – includes your ad in the daily news email to 6,000+ subscribers)
- 100,000 views a month – $620 – includes your ad in the daily news email to 6,000+ subscribers)
Run an E-Flyer on the daily email to
- Delivered to our 6,000+ Paso Robles Daily News subscribers.
- Your flyer will also be posted to our 28,000+ Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram followers.
- Run your flyer for 6 days for only $199
Please share this article on Paso Robles Daily News about local businesses being open during this time and ready to serve the community.
We are updating it regularly. If you would like to be included, send your updates to my husband, editor and publisher Scott Brennan, firstname.lastname@example.org. Send your business name, street address, phone number, hours of operation, and any special offers you have for customers.
Please forward this special offer to other local businesses that you know who also need to get the word out. We will get through this together!
Owner of the Paso Robles Daily News and Access Publishing
P.S.: And thank you to all of our current advertisers! We are doubling your advertising packages and the number of views you are receiving at no charge. 🙂
- Follow all local COVID-19 coronavirus news updates
- See a list of business types allowed to stay open during COVID-19 pandemic under county order