Website traffic for Paso Robles Daily News
As of February 2019, website traffic on Paso Robles Daily News is over 189,000 monthly pages views, according to WordPress Jetpack Site Stats, similar to Google Analytics. This represents significant growth for the local news site serving Paso Robles, CA, a community of about 30,000 people.
Website traffic is a metric that refers to web users who visit a website. Web traffic is measured in unique users, page views, and visits sometimes called sessions. Page views are a common way to measure an online business’s effectiveness at attracting an audience.
Online media is the single best form of local advertising. Online media dominates other media options when it comes to targeting the audience local advertisers desire. It targets high-value demographic households, younger consumers and offers more local impressions than any other media.
Paso Robles Daily News stats
- Monthly pageviews – 189,000
- Daily email subscribers – 5,501
- Facebook followers – 17,200
- Twitter followers – 4,700
- Instagram followers – 1,888
- Total news pages – 19,200
- #1 ranked news site in Paso Robles by Alexa Rank
Paso Robles Daily News traffic sources
- 34% from social media like Facebook and Twitter
- 23% from organic search on Google, Bing, and Yahoo
- 20% from its email subscribers, now over 5,500
- 17% from direct traffic to the URL
- 6% from referral links and other
Click here for more information on the rankings of Paso Robles news sites. Click the image below for PDF flyer of Paso Robles Daily News usage statistics.