What are the best local wines for the summer?
The Paso Robles Daily News is publishing an annual local summer wine recommendations list to highlight the best wines to serve during the summer season. We are looking for local wineries who would like to be considered for our list.
The list will be published in the Paso Robles Daily News and the San Luis Obispo County Visitors Guide in time for summer.
We will be tasting whites, roses, reds, dessert, and sparkling wines. A good summer barbecue, picnic, or day at the beach can highlight any number of local wines.
Top local wines for the summer
Here’s your winery’s chance to be included in the series.
- Select your best summer wines
- Drop off one bottle of each at our downtown office
- Include tasting notes with the retail prices
- All San Luis Obispo County wineries invited to participate
- Deadline: Friday, May 31, sooner is better.
- Publication in time for summer parties, barbecues, & picnics
The Paso Robles Daily News is located at:
Access Publishing, 806 9th St., Ste 2D, Paso Robles, CA. (805) 226-5714.
We cover local wine news
The Paso Robles Daily News is the best source of local wine industry news. Every week our stories are re-published by industry news sources like winebusiness.com, wineindustrynetwork.com, wineindustryinsight.com and more.