Paso Robles News|Saturday, December 14, 2019
You are here: Home » Top Stories
  • Follow Us!

Top Stories

Clothes dryer causes fire in garage

On Wednesday, Nov. 13, at 11:37 a.m., Two companies of Paso Robles firefighters and a battalion chief responded to a residential structure fire at 212 […]Full Article

Paso Robles teen dies in rollover accident

Highway 101 traffic stalled for hours Jeanette Montes, 19, of Paso Robles died Monday afternoon when her SUV crashed on northbound Highway 101 just past […]Full Article

Paso Robles honors Veterans Day

Event began Monday at 11 a.m. The Paso Robles District Cemetery honored Veterans Day with its annual ceremony Monday, Nov. 11 at 11 a.m. The […]Full Article

Riverside Ave. road paving at final stages

Expect road closures on Riverside Ave. from Nov. 12-22 The city of Paso Robles’ project to upgrade sewer pipelines in Riverside Avenue is moving into […]Full Article

Paderewski Festival opens with thunderous applause

The Paderewski Festival opened Thursday night to a packed house and thunderous applause. Pianist Nic Gerpe and violinist Pasha Tseitlin wowed the audience with a classical duo performance. […]Full Article

It’s a bird, it’s a plane, it’s…a Goodyear blimp!

How many people noticed the Goodyear blimp flying over Paso Robles on Wednesday? As it flew overhead, residents of the area peeked out the windows […]Full Article

Locals make donations to replace stolen kindergarten tricycles

Local businesses have stepped up to help Georgia Brown Elementary School replace kindergarten tricycles that were stolen over the weekend. Coast National Bank on Thursday morning donated $200 […]Full Article

Main Street awards winning scarecrows

The Paso Robles Downtown Main Street Association announced the winners of its Halloween scarecrow and window decorating contest. For the past few weeks, downtown Paso […]Full Article

Children’s Museum pleased with successful fundraiser

Cioppino & Vino is a huge success, raising $33,000, museum director reports This past Sunday, Nov. 3, the Paso Robles Children’s Museum held its 4th […]Full Article

House fire leaves family homeless

A family of five were left homeless this morning when their house at 235 San Augustine Road in Paso Robles went up in flames this morning, […]Full Article