Fowler School District hosting job fair
Positions available in all grades and all subjects
–The Fowler Unified School District will be hosting a teacher recruitment fair on Saturday, Feb. 25, at Spike and Rail Restaurant Selma, located at 2910 Pea Soup Anderson Blvd., Selma, a community south of Fresno. Registration will begin at 9 a.m., with the first interviews commencing at 9:30 a.m. The interviews will go until 12:00 p.m.
Fowler Unified is hosting the event, which will also include Kingsburg Elementary Charter, Kingsburg High School, Firebaugh-Las Deltas, Kerman Unified, Caruthers Unified, Washington, and Riverdale Joint Union School Districts.
Representatives from each district will be interviewing and hiring prospective teachers to fill teaching positions for the 2017/2018 school year. There are multiple teaching positions open in the represented districts. Positions available in all grades and all subjects.
For more information, contact:
- Susan McCoy, Caruthers Unified School District: email@example.com
- Scott Griffin, Fowler Unified School District, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Luz Camacho, Kerman Unified School District, email@example.com
- Fred Cogan, Kingsburg Joint Union High School District, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diana Snyder, Kingsburg Elementary Charter School District, email@example.com
- Debbie Wood, Firebaugh Las Deltas Unified School District, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jeff Moore, Riverdale Unified School District, email@example.com
- Hank Gutierrez, Washington School District, firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.