Local businesses creates ‘Paso pizza night’ photo contest
–In an effort to support local businesses during these unprecedented times, local pizza parlor Sweet Lew’s has created a “pizza night photo contest,” with the hashtag, #pasopizzanight.
Sweet Lew’s has asked businesses to donate gift cards, vouchers or experiences to be enjoyed once this time has passed. The business purchased a YETI Tundra Haul Cooler that they will fill with these donations and give away to one lucky winner.
Participants should post a photo of their families enjoying pizza night at home, tag Sweet Lew’s Instagram or Facebook account with the hashtag #pasopizzanight. Sweet Lew’s will select a winner at random on Memorial Day weekend.
Prizes gathered so far include:
- $100 Gift Card from Uncorked Wine Tours
- $250 Private Summit Tasting & Bottle of WIne- Alta Colina Winery
- 4 One Day Use Passes at The Ravine Waterpark ($124)
- 4 One Month Passes at Kennedy Club Fitness ($200)
- 32oz of Best Salsa Co. SLO Burn Salsa & Chips ($25)
- Paso Robles Sports Club 1 month family swim and fitness package ($151)