City council appoints airport commissioners
–The Paso Robles City Council recently appointed seven commissioners to the newly-created Paso Robles Airport Commission. The commission will act in an advisory and decision-making capacity to the city council in matters pertaining to aeronautical activities, proposed uses and safety of operations at the Paso Robles Municipal Airport, leases, economic development, and the Airport Business Improvement Plan implementation.
The commission consists of seven regular appointed members who are each assigned in staggered terms. After considering 27 applicants and conducting interviews, the council selected the following individuals.
Paso Robles Airport Commission – 3-year terms
- Eric A. Cook – Paso Robles resident, FAA designated pilot examiner, flight simulator operator, former member of airport advisory committee
- Mitchell G. Culver – Paso Robles resident, pilot, real estate sales and development, leaseholder at airport
- Tony Gaspar – Paso Robles resident, pilot, owner of Connect Home Loans
- Jerry R. Takier – Paso Robles resident, certified public accountant, board member of Estrella Warbirds Museum
Paso Robles Airport Commission – 2-year terms
- Martin K. Caskey – Paso Robles resident, commercial pilot, aviation consultant at C Aero Service, sub-leaseholder at airport, former member of airport advisory committee
- Gary L. Marshall – Paso Robles resident, pilot, engineer at Communitas Architects
- Michael E. Nunno – San Luis Obispo resident, pilot, construction manager, certified public accountant, real estate broker
At the city council meeting of Nov. 1, City Manager Tom Frutchey introduced the members of the new commission and Councilmen offered advice and direction to the commissioners in areas of their expected involvement.
Facebook Comments Plugin Powered byVivacity Infotech Pvt. Ltd.