Roussanne: Old Is New
The Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance continues the 2013 Varietal of the Month series with a new month of fun and educational varietal features, showcasing Roussanne. They kicked off November with the Roussanne Paso Wine Man video “Old Is New.”
“Like so many immigrants from the Old World, Roussanne found a new life in California,” says the Paso Wine Man. “Reinvigorated and reinvented, this new world gem fills each glass with its rich and creamy texture.”
Paso Wine Man series:
- January varietal – Mourvedre – Taming the Beast
- February varietal – Syrah only looks easy
- March varietal – Zinfandel is not just wine
- April varietal – No need to travel for great cab
- May varietal – Viognier Does Not Rhyme with Wagner
- June varietal – Is that a Pinot in your pocket?
- July varietal – Please Don’t Think About Grenache Blanc
- August varietal – Sauvignon Blanc: Cat Got Your Tongue?
- September varietal – Grenache: Wine and Paper Clips
- October varietal–Merlot: The Pit Bull of American Wines
Next up in the Paso Wine Man series
- December – Petite Sirah – Coming December 3